- As a musician, you have a highly developed memory and a memory for details.
- You are fully adjusted to working in a room by yourself for long periods with complete concentration.
- You have learned how to analyze and to work out, in detail, problems connected with a piece of work.
- Few can surpass your mental and muscular co-ordination of eye, ear, mouth, hands and feet.
- You have learned how to organize your time to meet deadlines.
"These are all qualities so valuable that when adapted to any worthwhile purpose, put you years ahead of the average academic graduate.”
This, in reality is what you are giving your child when you give music training, in addition to awakening soul-satisfying beauty.